Welcome to the First Aid Trainers Section of the ZOLL UK AED Website
If you are an existing dedicated ZOLL AED Trainer or looking for another exciting opportunity to support your training portfolio, then this is definitely for you.
The ZOLL AED Plus® is primarily sold through authorised distributors and business partners. Due to increased sales volume we are currently looking to expand our network of dedicated First Aid/CPR Trainers. We take pride in partnering with training organisations who demonstrate flair and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Why become a member of the ZOLL trainer network?
Because you can offer your customers a unique, excellent product from a world-class company with a distributor partnership programme in a rapidly growing market.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually assess the quality of CPR delivered and provide feedback to help rescuers do it well. Audio and visual prompts guide the rescuer in delivering CPR with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will prompt to “Push harder.”
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead the rescuer to the right rate.
- It will even show the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will prompt you to “Start CPR.”
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to “Continue CPR.”
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the responder provide high-quality CPR and enable you to deliver effective treatment 100% of the time to 100% of cardiac arrest victims.
Located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, ZOLL Medical Corporation was founded in 1980. The company has more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
The founder, Paul M. Zoll, M.D., was the inventor of heart pacemaker technology in 1952 and the first person to externally defibrillate the heart in 1956.
Since 2012, ZOLL has been part of Tokyo-based Asahi Kasei Corp, which has operations in the chemicals and fibers, homes and construction materials, electronics, and health care business sectors, and sales in excess of $19 billion. Through Asahi Kasei, ZOLL has the opportunity to expedite its ever-expanding global presence.
ZOLL’s Network Trainer Programme
All of ZOLL’s Public Access AED sales go through our distributor and training partners. All of our Network Trainers report to ZOLL UK’s Distributor Sales Manager. Here are some benefits ZOLL offers to our partners:
- A dedicated account manager.
- Your account manager will support your training requirements with training on ZOLL products and help you secure AED training business.
- ZOLL AED Plus training device and accessories.
- Special offers and program incentives to acquire and replace training equipment available only to ZOLL Network Trainers.
- Demonstration equipment.
- ZOLL AED trainer network seminars.
- Close working relationships with key opinion leaders and thinkers in the specialist resuscitation community.
- Close working relationships with many of the UK ambulance services.
- Training and sales leads generated through either this website or other ZOLL marketing activity will be distributed to business partners operating in the particular market sector.
- ZOLL provides online resources to all of our network trainers through a secure, dedicated section of this website.
- We provide marketing support options to all of our network trainers.
Request a password