Welcome to the business partner section of the ZOLL AED website
Whether you are an existing business partner or looking for another exciting business opportunity, the following pages will offer you a resource not currently available elsewhere.
ZOLL AEDs are primarily sold through authorised business partners. We take pride in partnering with exceptional companies with an entrepreneurial flair and commitment to improving resuscitation outcomes around the UK and Ireland.
How to become a business partner
Why become a ZOLL business partner?
Because you can offer your customers a unique, excellent product from a world-class company with a business partnership programme in a rapidly growing market.
ZOLL AEDs feature Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually assess the quality of CPR that you are delivering and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality CPR and enable you to deliver effective treatment 100% of the time to 100% of cardiac arrest victims.
Located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, ZOLL Medical Corporation was founded in 1980. The company has more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
The founder, Paul M. Zoll, M.D., was the inventor of heart pacemaker technology in 1952 and the first person to externally defibrillate the heart in 1956.
Since 2012, ZOLL has been part of Tokyo-based Asahi Kasei Corp, which has operations in the chemicals and fibers, homes and construction materials, electronics, and health care business sectors, and sales in excess of $19 billion. Through Asahi Kasei, ZOLL has the opportunity to expedite its ever-expanding global presence.
ZOLL’s business partnership programme
ZOLL’s Public Access AED sales are made through our business partners. All of our partners are supported by ZOLL’s dedicated business partner Sales Manager. Here are some benefits ZOLL offers to our partners:
- A dedicated account manager.
- Your account manager will support your salesforce with training on ZOLL products and help you close business.
- Sales leads generated through either this website or other ZOLL marketing activities will be distributed to business partners operating in the particular market sector.
- ZOLL provides on-line resources to all of our business partners through a secure, dedicated section of this website.
- We provide marketing support options to our business partners. This includes help with design layout and final proofing.
Request a password
Meet the Team
Senior Manager; PAD & Business partner sales
Senior Territory Manager
Senior Marketing Manager UK & Benelux
Marketing Executive - UK